HallerColvin PC is pleased to announce that the following attorneys were listed in the 2023 edition of The Best Lawyers in America:
1. Sherrill Wm. Colvin for Arbitration; Mediation; Medical Malpractice Law; Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs; and Product Liability Litigation – Plaintiffs.
2. Robert W. Eherenman for Land Use, Zoning Law and Real Estate Law.
3. Melanie L. Farr for Litigation – Trusts and Estates.
4. John O. Feighner for Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs.
5. Frank J. Gray for Bet-the-Company Litigation; Commercial Litigation; Criminal Defense: White-Collar; and Litigation – Trusts and Estates.
6. Jeffrey B. Harding for Corporate Law and Real Estate Law.
7. Charles J. Heiny for Commercial Transactions/UCC Law and Real Estate Law.
8. Linda A. Polley for Civil Rights Law; Insurance Law; and Litigation – Labor and Employment.
9. Martin E. Seifert for Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law.
Mr. Seifert was also nominated as 2023 “Lawyer of the Year” for his work in Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law.
10. Scot T. Skekloff for Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law, Commercial Litigation and Corporate Law.